Warhammer 40K Toys for Tots Tournament
Getting excited for Christmas, well not everyone has as many toys as us but here is a chance to give back.
St. Charles Fantasy Shop will be hosting a Warhammer 40k 1000 Point Tournament to sponsor a toy drive for Toys for Tots.
When: Dec 7th
Time: Sign in at 11:00 to 11:30 Dice should start rolling at 12:00
What you need: 1000 Point army from a current codex of Warhammer 40k
Cost: You must bring a BRAND NEW toy in its packaging worth $15
-3 Rounds of 40k Goodness
-Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Painted and multiple attendance prizes
-Games Workshop and Fantasy Shop will be providing $500 worth of prize support for this tournament that will be spread out for Overall Scoring and Raffle items for just attending.
-Gateway Gamers will be providing two 5 man squads of MK 4 Heresy Style Marines that will be raffled off throughout the day.
-Lunch is also being provided to all those that participate.
This is very important that we get people to sign up for this event ahead of time. We have 50 spots available. So all participants who sign up prior to Dec 4th will get a swag bag provided by Gateway Gamers that will include $10 minimum worth of bases and scenery pieces.
Click this link to see additional details and to sign up http://www.gateway-gamers.com/toys-for-tots.html
Game Day #50
Date: Saturday December 14th, 2013
Time: NOON – 11 PM
Where: The Fantasy Shop in St. Charles, MO
What you get for your money:
• Access to over 300 games to play, table space, and plenty of players to play against.
• Lunch – Subs from Mr. Goodcents
• Dinner – Pizza from Pizza Hut
• Snacks – Candy, cookies, chips, veggies, soda, juice, water, etc – available all day!
• Door prizes – Quantities are DOUBLED for the holiday edition! Door prizes given out at 3 PM, 6 PM, and 8 PM.
• Raffle tickets – Everyone who attends receives 6 raffle tickets – additional raffle tickets can be purchased ($1 per ticket, or 6 for $5) – Raffles quantities will also be DOUBLED! Raffle drawings will take place at 8 PM.
• The first 125 people who sign up get to choose an ornament from our Christmas tree. Each ornament will contain a gift certificate ($5- $100) and some other surprise gifts.
• Each participant will receive a $5 coupon for use in the shop that day – minimum $25 purchase.
• Everyone who attends is welcome to bring a game (or games) they would like to play or just come and learn a new game.